Posted By Ina Woolcott
Inner Paths to Outer Space is a book written by the following authors:
* Rick Strassman, M.D., clinical associate professor of psychiatry at the University of New Mexico School of Medicine and the author of DMT: The Spirit Molecule.
* Slawek Wojtowicz, M.D., medical oncologist working for Daiichi-Sankyo in Edison, New Jersey, a science-fiction illustrator, and the author of Daydreaming.
* Luis Eduardo Luna, Ph.D., co-author (with Pablo Amaringo) of Ayahuasca Visions and director of Wasiwaska: Research Center for the Study of Psychointegrator Plants, Visionary Art and Consciousness in Florianópolis, Brazil.
* Ede Frecska, M.D., is chief of psychiatry at the National Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology in Budapest, Hungary. Also a contributing author to Psychedelic Medicine.
* Artwork is done by: Robert Venosa, Martina Hoffmann, Slawek Wojtowicz, Pablo Amaringo and Karl Kofoed.
For thousands of years, voyagers of inner space, spiritual seekers, shamans, and psychoactive drug users, have come back from their inner imaginal travels reporting encounters with alien intelligences. Inner Paths to Outer Space presents an innovative examination of how we can reach these dimensions of existence and contact otherworldly beings. Based on their 60plus years of combined research into the function of the brain, the authors reveal how psychoactive substances such as DMT allow the brain to bypass our 5 basic senses to unlock a multidimensional realm of existence where otherworldly communication occurs. They contend that the century old search for alien life forms has been misdirected and that the alien worlds reflected in visionary science fiction actually mirror the inner space world of our minds. The authors show that these “alien” worlds encountered through altered states of human awareness, either through the use of psychedelics or other methods, possess a sense of reality as great or greater than, those of the ordinary awareness perceived by our 5 senses.
RELATED LINK: MindExpandingLibrary